I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE
ASSOCIATION DES FAUCHER ET FOUCHER
AND YOU…WHY NOT?
1- I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER AND WILL BE STAYING AS SO BECAUSE:
- I am proud of my family name and to belong to a great family who managed to fight, survive and ensure relay for many generations since three centuries.
- I want to participate in the discovery of my ancestors, their life stories and identify the hereditary knowledge and values they have transmitted over time.
- I want to know the people related to my ancestors and bearing the same family name as mine, discover their life stories and who they are in today’s society and make them my friends.
- I want to participate to the Association organized meetings to meet with my family and feast with them. I also want to see my uncles, aunts, cousins wich I practically don’t see and even those I didn’t have the opportunity to know yet.
- I want to hand down my family values and share them with the members of the Association
2- HOW CAN I ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ASSOCIATION:
- By recruiting new members among my family, at work, in my own town or neighbourhood, or even in the organisms in wich I am active.
- By participating in the general meetings of the Association, so I can vote to designate the new board of director and express my opinions on their projects.
- By volunteering myself to assist the board of directors in their duties or by becoming a member of the board of directors.
- By suggesting or organizing regional meetings to make people aware of the Association, recrut new members and create a feeling of togheterness.
- By collaborating in the development of the genealogical research, the history of theancestors and descendants of the Faucher, Foucher, Châteauvert and Saint-Maurice.
3- HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE TO THE GENEALOGICAL AND FAMILY HISTORY RESEARCH AND UPDATING THE ANCESTORS HISTORY AND THEIR DESCENDANTS :
- By identifying and preciously preserve all family patrimony objects such as: pictures, journal, letters, documents, furnitures and any other belongings of my family and putting them in sight so my family members can see them, learn about their history. This way, they will identify themselves to these families objects and and, hopefully will have the taste to preserve them from generation to generation.
- By writing down a journal of the family events and keeping it at hand reach.
- By answering the genealogical questions that the Association may have for you.
- By collaborating to the Assocation journal La Faucheraie by sending biographies along with pictures and/or documents, news of your Faucher, Foucher, Châteauvert and Saint-Maurice family gathered from different events occuring : newborns, marriages, deaths, nominations, promotions, birthdays, centenaries, events from any known, immediate or surrounding family.